Glass beads Glass beads are called non-magnetic materials and are used to clean and polish metal surfaces by shot peening or shot peening. It has been used in precision machinery manufacturing.
Glass beads produce a smoother and brighter finish than angle abrasives. Glass shot blasting produces a clean, shiny satin finish, and the parts have no dimensional changes. There are many sizes of glass beads to choose from, mainly used for honing, polishing, shot peening, mixing, finishing, removing slight burrs and cleaning in the sandblasting cabinet.
- Satin finish, rust removal, sandblasting, polishing of stainless steel and other metals
- Polishing and grinding materials for metals and molds. Don't break the surface, improve accuracy
- Additives and intensifiers in chemicals, plastics, rubber, and paints
- Shot blasting of medical equipment, textile machinery, food machinery and all kinds of hardware
- Cleaning of engine turbines, aircraft engine blades, axles, bearings, etc.
- Polishing of jewelry, clocks, lamps, cosmetics, glasses accessories
- Sandblast cleaning, paint removal, carbon removal, removal of tool marks
- Aerospace parts sandblasting, welding bead cleaning, surface scratch removal, etc.