Microsphere glass beads for sandblasting abrasive media
The 40/60 mesh glass beads sandblasted glass beads/glass beads production line uses the principle of flame flotation to break the recycled waste glass into particles of a certain size, and send the glass particles into the flame in a certain way. Under the action of the flame, the glass particles soften, melt, form beads, cool, and solidify into glass beads.
The main purpose
1. Cleaning and polishing of metal objects: The glass beads made of soda lime glass have good chemical stability, certain mechanical strength and hardness. Therefore, as an abrasive material, it has great advantages over other abrasive materials.
2. Military cleaning sandblasting; used to clean aircraft engine turbines, blades, shafts, etc.;
3. Used for luxurious light-etching decoration, additives and enhancers;
4. Used in the chemical industry, glass beads can be used as additives and intensifiers in production.
40/60 mesh glass beads for sandblasted glass beads
Product attribute description
1. Aerospace parts are blasted with glass beads to eliminate stress, increase fatigue strength, and reduce friction and wear
2. Glass beads, sand and rust, paint, carbon, machining knife marks
3. Glass beads are pre-treated for anodizing and electroplating, which can increase adhesion in addition to cleaning
4. Glass beads are used to clean the welds of stainless steel workpieces and remove surface scratches.
5. Glass beads are used for cleaning and rust removal of wire cutting molds
6. Remove the glass beads from the rubber mold dirt
7. Glass beads for reflective road markings
8. Crafts exterior glass beads