Sandblasted glass beads can produce a clean, bright and smooth finish without changing the size of the part. There are many sizes of glass beads, which are mainly used for honing, polishing, shot peening, mixing, polishing, removing slight burrs and cleaning most light foreign objects in sandblasting cabinets. For delicate thin-walled parts and thin welds, glass bead abrasive shot peening provides a proper balance of stress relief without excessive stress and damage. When using a screen to separate the part from the medium after use, consider the size of the perforation or hole through which the glass beads must pass.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.