High Brightness Eco-Friendly Gray Glass Beads For Screen Printing
Reflective glass micro beads are a major factor in increasing road safety in a very economical way.
Thanks to the glass micro beads retroreflective action at night, a vehicles headlight beam is returned to the drivers eye, which results in a light-up effect of the striping.
The micro spheres not only multiply the visibility of road markings at night, but also increase the stripings durability in general.
Glass micro beads are used as drop-on agent and as premix beads for road marking materials.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica without any concerns about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.