Glass beads do not remove any of the base metal or imbed the surface. It will produce a better, more uniform finish while also adding sheen or brightness to the part.
It has a variety of applications, including:
Finishing: Can be used on a wide range of materials, including metals, glass, plastic and rubber.
Cleaning: Without causing a dimensional surface change, glass bead blasting removes/cleans foreign substances.
Deburring: In order to assemble and operate parts, corners and edges may need to be deburred. Glass bead blasting can remove burrs and feathered edges while ensuring no base metal from the surface is removed.
Peening: Peening extends the life of metal parts by combating stress cracks and corrosion.
1. The appearance is clean, transparent and free of impurities;
2. The bubble content in the glass beads is less than 10%;
3. The magnetic particles do not exceed 0.1% of the product weight;
4. Does not contain any silicone resin ingredients;
5. Rounding rate ≥90%
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.