Airport High Reflective Road Beads For Road Marking Traffic Signs
Reflective glass beads as the necessary material for the road marking line, mainly used for road marking line, denoter, and identification for the guardrail out line. It is divided into intermix glass beads, and drop on glass beads.
Intermix glass beads
During the production of marking paint, mix glass beads with paint based on the ratio of 18-25 %( weight percentage). After application of such kind of paint on road work, the paint can still keep reflective after wear and friction of car wheels. The ratio is referring to the standard of Communication Industry Standard of People's Republic of China No.JT/T280-2004. Standards will be different in countries and areas.
According to the specification of Communication Industry Standard of People's Republic of China No.JT/T446-2001, the granulometry is shown as table below.
1. The appearance is clean, transparent and free of impurities;
2. The bubble content in the glass beads is less than 10%;
3. The magnetic particles do not exceed 0.1% of the product weight;
4. Does not contain any silicone resin ingredients;
5. Rounding rate ≥90%
SiO2 CaO MgO Na2O Al2O3 Fe2O3 Others
68.3%, 8.6% 3.8% 13.8% 1.76% 0.17 2.0%
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.