The chemical composition is inert silicon dioxide without disturbance of chemical activity
Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be recycled many times, less loss
Small wear to spray, prolong nozzle service life
Round ball surface, will not damage the processing surface and precision size
After treatment, the workpiece surface is smooth, with a special aesthetic feeling, improve the product value
Suitable for dry and wet sand blasting
Fine glass beads are used to show metal microcracks easily after wet sandblasting
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, so there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistance, can be recycled many times, with little loss;
3. Reduce nozzle wear and extend nozzle service life;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precision dimensions;
5. The surface of the processed workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processed surface and precise dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro-cracks are prone to appear after wet sandblasting of glass beads;
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.