Glass beads for shot peening / shot blasting /grinding
Glass beads, as known as Nonmagnetic material, are used for metal surface cleaning and polishing by shot blasting or peening . It is always used for precise machinery manufacturing.Glass beads produce a smoother and brighter surface than angular abrasives.
Glass shot blasting can produce a clean, bright, satin finish without changing the size of the part. There are many sizes of glass beads, which are mainly used for honing, polishing, shot peening, mixing, polishing, deburring and cleaning of sandblasting cabinets.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Moulds cleaning like impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion;
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance stress corrosion resistance;
3. Slitter edge and burr cleaning and removing;
4. Electromotor cleaning,
5. Piston and cylinder stem removing;
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely non-ferrous metal tube.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.