Any Sizes Glass Beads For Grinding And Sandblasting
0.005-0.2mm "shot peening process" is used for the main shot peening materials, and can be used for metal materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum-magnesium-nickel alloy and powder metallurgy materials, and the surface of parts is cold sprayed with thousands of treatments
0.2-0.8mm is used as proppant for oil fracturing in oil fields to improve oil yield
0.8-1.2mm, 1.0-2.0mm are used as dispersants in the deep processing of china clay and heavy calcium.
2.0-6.0mm glass beads can be used as dispersant in paint, dye, paper, ink, sand mill
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Sandblasting removes the tensile stress of aerospace components, improves fatigue strength, and reduces friction and wear;
2. Suitable for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (such as: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (such as: tin on plastic packaging tubes), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot blasting of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and decontamination of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. Road markings used for reflection;
7. Used for exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.