Reflective powder is a kind of high refractive index glass microbeads pigment, which has the property of regression reflection.When the light irradiates the reflective powder particles, it gathers after refraction, and then reflects from the focus and refraction the reflective powder back to the direction of the light source.Aluminum plating on the back surface of glass beads with high refractive index is used as a backward reflector, which has strong reverse regression reflectance.Can reflect 95% of the light directly back to the source.The reflective brightness caused by regression reflection can enable drivers and night operators with light source to clearly see pedestrians and obstacle targets at night or in poor vision, ensuring the safety of both parties.Reflective powder is a kind of high refractive glass beads, the refractive index is ND≥1.93, ND≥2.2, according to the color is divided into white and silver gray .The reflector brightness varies with the amount of reflective powder added.
1. The appearance is clean, transparent and free of impurities;
2. The bubble content in the glass beads is less than 10%;
3. The magnetic particles do not exceed 0.1% of the product weight;
4. Does not contain any silicone resin ingredients;
5. Rounding rate ≥90%
1. Sandblasting aerospace parts to eliminate their tensile stress, to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal surfaces and metal non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tubes) can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot blasting and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rust removal and dust removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. Used for reflective road markings;
7. Used for exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.