Road Marking Premix Glass Beads Drop On Glass Beads
Micro glass beads are an inorganic glassy mineral material, processed by multi-stage silicon carbide electric heating tube production technology. They are irregular particles with internal porous cavity structure, vitrified closed surface, smooth luster, and physical and chemical properties. Stable, with excellent characteristics such as light weight, heat insulation, fire resistance, high and low temperature resistance, anti-aging, low water absorption, etc., it uses many traditional lightweight aggregates in different products. It is an environmentally friendly high-performance new inorganic lightweight thermal insulation material.
High-refraction glass beads mainly have retro-reflective characteristics. The so-called retro-reflection is an optical phenomenon. When light hits an object such as a lens, it is gathered after being refracted, and then reflected from the focal point and returned to the direction of the light source by the lens refracting, this is regression reflection. The return fabric has the function of returning most of the incident light irradiated to it according to the original incident rays to improve its own visibility. Therefore, it is made into clothing or other articles, which is very suitable for wearing or carrying by people moving at night or in dark places to improve Own visibility prevents traffic accidents.
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.