High Mechanical Intensity Glass Beads Sandblasting
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Glass beads for Sand blasting treatment of aviation components to eliminate stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear
2. Glass beads for Sand and rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, knife marks for machine processing
3. Glass beads for The anodizing and electroplating pretreatment, in addition to cleaning can increase adhesion
4. Glass beads for Weld cleaning of stainless steel work pieces and removal of surface scratches.
5. Glass beads for Clean and rust removal of wire cutting mould
6. Glass beads for Removal of dirt from rubber molds
7. Glass beads for Road marking for reflective use
8. Glass beads for Crafts for exterior decoration
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.