40/60 mesh glass microbeads for sandblasting glass beads/The glass micro ball production line uses the principle of flame flotation to break the recycled waste glass into certain granularity particles and send the glass particles into the flame in a certain way. Under the action of the flame, Glass particles are softened, melted, beaded, cooled and solidified to become glass beads.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Clear diverse moulds of impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion.
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance stress corrosion resistance. For example, aircraft engine turbo, vane, shaft, undercarriage, diversified springs and gears, etc.
3. Clean and remove slitter edge and burr on the circuit plate and plastic-sealed geminate transistors before stannum soldering
4. Remove stems in the piston and cylinder and provide bright and half-lackluster surface for medical mechanical instruments and automobile parts
5. Clear electromotor and such parts as loop, electric brush and rotor of during heavy repair
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely-melten non-ferrous metal tube. Be used for peening
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.