Glass Beads / Glass Microspheres used as blasting materials are with the characteristics of clearness, hardness and toughness. They are manufactured from soda lime silica glass. We could also supply Glass Beads / Glass Microspheres manufactured from borosilicate glass upon requirement. Glass Beads / Glass Microspheres used as blasting materials offers the flexibility to remove many different types of surface imperfections, including burrs, rust, scales, paint removal and so on.
This transparent, clear spherical structure product does not have particles embedded in the workpiece during use, contaminating the workpiece or causing other damage. Using different sizes of abrasives and different operating parameters, the glass beads will achieve different gloss levels on the surface of the workpiece. The use of glass beads for selective localized controlled blasting on the surface of the workpiece produces a special decorative effect.
The excellent properties of the glass beads make it suitable for use in cleaning or deburring workpieces with strict deviations without damaging the surface of the workpiece. Moreover, the inherent strength of the glass beads makes it suitable for use in equipment capable of circulating abrasives.
1. Sandblasting removes the tensile stress of aerospace components, improves fatigue strength, and reduces friction and wear;
2. Suitable for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (such as: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (such as: tin on plastic packaging tubes), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot blasting of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and decontamination of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. Road markings used for reflection;
7. Used for exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.