Abrasive Blasting Sandblasting Micro Glass Bead And Refractive
Grinding glass beads are made by using activated carbon as a separating agent, magnesium oxide as a stabilizer, and a process of calcination and phasing of natural gas at a high temperature. The small diameter of the microcrystalline grains gives it a higher density, and it has excellent wear resistance.
Glass microspheres are a new type of material with a wide range of uses developed in recent years. The product has the advantages of light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, good chemical stability, etc. Its surface has been treated with lipophilic and hydrophobic properties, and it is easy to disperse in organic material systems.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Sandblasting removes the tensile stress of aerospace components, improves fatigue strength, and reduces friction and wear;
2. Suitable for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (such as: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (such as: tin on plastic packaging tubes), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot blasting of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and decontamination of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. Road markings used for reflection;
7. Used for exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.