High-quality abrasive sandblasted glass beads for sandblasting machine
Glass beads Glass beads are called non-magnetic materials and are used to clean and polish metal surfaces by shot peening or shot peening. It has been used in precision machinery manufacturing.
Glass beads produce a smoother and brighter finish than angle abrasives. Glass shot blasting produces a clean, shiny satin finish, and the parts have no dimensional changes. There are many sizes of glass beads to choose from, mainly used for honing, polishing, shot peening, mixing, finishing, removing slight burrs and cleaning in the sandblasting cabinet.
1. Cleaning of molds such as impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting, extrusion, etc.;
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life, and enhance stress corrosion resistance;
3. Cleaning and removal of slitting edges and burrs;
4. Motor cleaning,
5. Disassembly of piston and cylinder rod;
6. Clean and remove burrs from metal pipes and non-ferrous metal pipes.
40/60 mesh glass beads for sandblasted glass beads