1.Sandblasting for rust,paint,carbon removal and remove the machine marks.
2.Used for cleaning all kind of molds, rubber mold.
3.Cleaning all kinds of mechanical tensile stress to increase fatigue life.
4.Remove the burrs before tinning for semiconductor device,plastic tube.
5.Shot peening strengthening for medical apparatus and instruments,textile machinery and kinds of hardware products.
6.Cleaning and removing burr residue for kinds of metal tube and nonferrous metal precision casting.
7.Surface polishing treatment for stainless metal products, workpiece welding cleaning and surface scratches removal
8.Anodising and the process before plating,in addition to clean the appearance. This can also increase adhesion area.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
Grinding glass beads have high hardness and are generally used in many industries, such as paints, inks, and sand mills as grinding media. Glass beads are characterized by high whiteness and high roundness. They are used in the field of handicrafts such as murals and glass beads. Wallpaper, crafts, gravity quilt, toy stuffing, etc.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.