China's low-priced glass bead abrasive for sandblasting and surface treatment
Sandblasting is a process in which sand, glass and other abrasive materials are sprayed onto the surface at high speed through a machine to make it smooth. This is used to remove existing paint, run or prepare the surface to apply refresh paint. The type of material used for sandblasting depends on the surface and its difficulty. If the surface is hard, use a hard medium, if the surface is soft, use a soft medium for sandblasting. This is important because blasting soft surfaces with hard media can damage the surface and render it ineffective. Sandblasting is also used to carve attractive designs or text on glass and other materials.
1. Cleaning of molds such as impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting, extrusion, etc.;
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life, and enhance stress corrosion resistance;
3. Cleaning and removal of slitting edges and burrs;
4. Motor cleaning,
5. Disassembly of piston and cylinder rod;
6. Clean and remove burrs from metal pipes and non-ferrous metal pipes.
40/60 mesh glass beads for sandblasted glass beads