40 / 60 Mesh Glass Microbeads For Sandblasting Glass Beads
Both soft and hard-made of high-quality materials, that is, it has a certain mechanical strength, the content of sio2 is greater than or equal to 68%, the hardness can reach 6-7 Mohs, and it has sufficient elasticity. It can be used repeatedly for several times and is not easy to break. The spray device has the same effect, and the service life is more than 3 times longer than that of ordinary glass beads.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica without any concerns about chemical activity interference;
2. Round township elastic particles, impact resistance, can be cycled many times, and low loss;
3. The spray wear is small and the service life of the nozzle is extended;
4. The surface of the ball will not damage the machined surface and precision dimensions;
5. After treatment, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special beauty, which improves the value of the product;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Fine metal cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
8. It has a matt effect for the processed workpiece, highlighting the advantages of metal color and no rust, and no need to pickling and rust removal
1. Sandblasting removes the tensile stress of aerospace components, improves fatigue strength, and reduces friction and wear;
2. Suitable for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (such as: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (such as: tin on plastic packaging tubes), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot blasting of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and decontamination of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. Road markings used for reflection;
7. Used for exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.