High Quality High Reflective Road Marking Paint Glass Beads
Borosilicate glass beads have good toughness, abrasion resistance and good chemical stability. The PH value is 7.2, suitable for the grinding of medium and low viscosity materials, and can also be used as shot peening beads.
It has the advantages of high content of ZrO2, high toughness, impact resistance, low abrasion, no broken balls, etc. It is an ideal grinding medium. It is widely used in ultra-fine grinding in coatings, inks, papermaking, fillers, dyes, medicines and other industries.
High-refraction glass beads mainly have retro-reflective characteristics. The so-called retro-reflection is an optical phenomenon. When light hits an object such as a lens, it is gathered after being refracted, and then reflected from the focal point and returned to the direction of the light source by the lens refracting, this is regression reflection. The return fabric has the function of returning most of the incident light irradiated to it according to the original incident rays to improve its own visibility. Therefore, it is made into clothing or other articles, which is very suitable for wearing or carrying by people moving at night or in dark places to improve Own visibility prevents traffic accidents.
1. Sandblasting aerospace components to remove their tensile stress to increase fatigue strength and reduce friction and wear;
2. Used for metal surface treatment such as rust removal, paint removal, carbon deposit removal, burr removal and scratch removal of metal pipes and non-ferrous metal precision castings;
3. Anodizing (for example: semiconductor devices) and electroplating (for example: tin on plastic packaging tube), which can not only clean and remove edge thorns, but also increase adhesion;
4. Shot peening and finishing of medical equipment, textile machinery and various hardware products;
5. Used for cleaning, cleaning, rusting and dirt removal of metal molds and rubber molds;
6. For reflective road markings;
7. For exterior decoration of handicrafts.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.