Glass beads are widely used in with residual tension or periodic pressure surface of workpiece processing, produce compressive stress layer, to achieve surface strengthening. Use glass bead reinforced surface, can reduce surface erosion or surface fatigue and other potential hazards. Using glass beads for surface treatment is very cost-effective, and precise control.
1. The chemical composition is inert silica, and there is no concern about chemical activity interference;
2. Round elastic particles, impact resistant, can be cycled many times, and less loss;
3. Less wear on the nozzle and prolong the service life of the nozzle;
4. The surface of the sphere will not damage the machined surface and precise dimensions;
5. After processing, the surface of the workpiece is smooth and has a special aesthetic feeling, which improves the value of the product; it damages the processing surface and precision dimensions;
6. Suitable for dry and wet sandblasting operations;
7. Metal micro cracks are easily displayed after wet sandblasting with fine glass beads;
1. Moulds cleaning like impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion;
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance stress corrosion resistance;
3. Slitter edge and burr cleaning and removing;
4. Electromotor cleaning,
5. Piston and cylinder stem removing;
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely non-ferrous metal tube.
Q1 What is the mode of your payment?
T/T: 50% advance payment and the rest 50% payment oay us when you get the scanned B/L from our E-mail.
L/C:100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q2 What's the MOQ of your product?
As usual MOQ is 1TON. Or as your require, we need to calculate the new price to you.
Q3 Can you provide the free samples?
Yes, we can send free samples less than 500g to you. Normally, we can send samples to customer by express, such as DHL,TNT,Fedex,Aramex, etc.
Q4 Delivery time?
5-10 work days for one container after get the advance payment.
10 years exprierence.
SAE, ISO9001 certificate, SGS certificate.
Blasting abrasive glass beads produces a clean, bright, satin finish, without dimensional change of the parts. Available in a wide range of sizes, glass beads are primarily used in blasting cabinets for honing, polishing, peening, blending, finishing, removing light burrs and cleaning most light foreign matter.